Session title: ASKFOOD Workshop - Future Scenarios in the Food Sector: Can Industry and Academia shape together the best actions for tomorrow’s competitiveness?
Session date: Monday 11 November 2019, 13:00 - 17:00
Location: Leeuwen room II, Postillion Convention Centre WTC Rotterdam
The Alliance for Skills and Knowledge to Widen Food Sector-related Open Innovation, Optimization and Development (ASKFOOD, www.askfood.net ), aims at setting, designing and developing tools and training actions and to leverage and boost innovation by strengthening the collaboration and cooperation among all the actors and stakeholders of the food related sectors.
Through the participation of ASKFOOD partners and experts from academia and other organizations, this workshop offers the participants an opportunity to discuss future scenarios, innovative cooperation and networking activities that can be developed to promote the academia-business interaction towards the innovation of the food sector.
13:00 Registration and welcome coffee
14:00 Welcome and opening by Paola Pittia, Rainer Svacinka, University of Teramo (IT), Ruud Verkerk, Wageningen University and Research (NL)
- ASKFOOD, Alliance for Skills and Knowledge to Widen Food Sector-related Open Innovation, Optimization and Development - Virtual tools to forecast for 2050 skills and professions in the food sector
- The ASKFOOD knowledge clusters - supporting existing and new cluster organisations in the field of innovative, disruptive training in the agri-food sector
- Incubator or Reversed Incubator? New models for academia-industry joint training initiatives in the food sector
- Digital Innovation Hubs and other EU initiatives to support digitisation in the food sector
- Industry 4.0: where the research could boost the industrial sustainable development
Paola Pittia, University of Teramo -IT
Rainer Svacinka, University of Teramo- IT
Marco Faieta, University of Teramo –IT
Esteban Pelayo, EURADA-BE
Marco Dalla Rosa, University of Bologna - IT
- Open discussion with invited speakers and contributions from all participants
- Conclusions and Closure session
17:00 End of workshop
Participation is free, please register here