Maurizio Notarfonso, SPES, Italy
MAURIZIO NOTARFONSO graduated in Political Sciences and has a multiyear experience in management of European projects for 12 years. He is managing more than 10 EC funded projects (H2020, LIFE, ERASMUS PLUS and INTERREG MED) and responsible for the technology transfer actions and for the daily steering of SPES Federations relationship. Main fields of action: nutrition and health, energy efficiency, renewable energies, training, circulary economy and young entrepreneurship.
- Nutrition used as a key component for formulating new food products
- Dissemination of food safety regulations to helps food companies comply with the national and european food laws.
Communication toward food companies: organization of seminar, scientific conferences, workshops and trainings tailored made for food companies (specially SMEs)
WORK EXPERIENCEFood Innovation
- European research projects on food management
- Promotion of food products on third countries
- Follow up of European food regulations in Italy and Europe
Guideline on effective knowledge and technology transfer activities to SMEs in the food sector with particular focus on traditional food manufacturers”. Truefood, 1 May 2006
« Go Back