Final Congress of Freezewave Project
Freezing Assisted by Microwaves
Pre-EFFoST 2018 Congress:
Monday, 5 November, 10:00-18:00
Congress Centre of Nantes
Morning Session: 10:00-12:30
- Microwave Assisted Freezing; Freezewave results and state of the art.
- Application to meat, fish, vegetables, fruits.
Afternoon Session: 13:30-17:30
Freezing Assisted with Electric and Magnetic Field
- Electric field assisted freezing; State of the art and recent results.
- Magnetic field assisted freezing; State of the art and recent results.
- Pr Bahadur, Texas University, USA
- Dr L. Otero, CSIC-Spain
- Pr M. Watanabe, Tokyo University Marine Science, Japan
- Dr E. Xanthakis, RISE, Sweden
- Pr N. Hamadami, IUT, Iran
- Dr M. Anese, University Udine, Italy
Registration is mandatory
Registration is free for academia and Technical Centre industry partners.
Price: 240 euros incl. VAT