Abstracts for the scientific programme are closed, but still open for Student of the Year Award entrantsSubmit abstract
The 33rd EFFoST International Conference will explore the theme: Sustainable Food Systems - Performing by Connecting. This is further examined in the below mentioned sub-themes that highlight the expertise of this year’s conference host Wageningen University & Research.
- Food Digestion, Microbiota: understanding by connecting in vitro and in vivo studies
- Food for performance in sports
- Food for healthy aging
- New technology and food digestibility
- Food perception and Clean labelling
- Traceability and authenticity
- Personalised food and nutrition
- Regulatory, food safety and security
- Quantification of resource use efficiency
- System changes
- New challenges for food science and technology
- Mild processing
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
Once the abstracts is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for and present at the conference.
All authors who register for the conference may have their article considered for publication in an Elsevier journal. Acceptance of a paper for conference presentation does not guarantee subsequent acceptance for journal publication.
Abstracts of all accepted contributions will be included within the online abstract system which will be distributed to all registered conference participants.
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please contact us with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.